Friday, January 9, 2009

The Touch of the Saviours Hand

I saw the touch of the Saviours hand as I watched the ladies sign up one after the other for the Blog Party.  I can be rather insecure and wondered if I had missed Him in this party idea.  But He keeps showing me that I am hearing from Him and He is leading me.

Also, with life being so busy I constantly ask Him if I am supposed to be doing this blog and each time I wonder, He sends someone who is so blessed by something He encouraged me to write.  I am so humbled and in awe of Him and being able to be His  vessel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle,
Looking forward to the party next week. Thanks for being my first participant in Touch of Our Savior's Hand. I too have to remind myself that my blogs are in His hands. It can be a humbling experience.
God Bless!