Friday, January 30, 2009


The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their cry.
(Psalm 34:15)

Read that verse again.

He is attentive to our cry.

(Attentive: responsive, caring)

I have found this promise to be abundantly true this week. Oh for sure it is true every week; every day! But the Lord has set about this week to make Himself so real to me. He has opened my eyes to see blessings that sometimes, in the busyness of life, go unnoticed.

He is so faithful, so attentive to our every cry. I dare say I believe He is even attentive to our secret cries, the ones so deep within our hearts that no one else knows.
He can be trusted with our every cry, with the very desires and longings of our hearts, our dreams and hopes.

Is there a cry, desire, dream or hope you are holding on to? Unable to release it and trust it to your Father's care?
Let me encourage you today,

He is WORTHY of your trust

Cry out to Him, He is attentive to your cry.

No comments: