Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Endless Reasons Why I Love My Man!

Warning: You may not let the enemy use these posts to compare or be discouraged. All husbands are sinners and therefore not perfect. But, it is our duty as wives, I believe, to focus on the wonderful and lovely in our husbands, and they all have something worth being thankful for, right?!

That said. . .
I am so blessed by my husband and how wonderful he is that I am going to post reasons why I love him so. So, bear with me, okay? You have to realize that the ultimate reason for this blog is for my daughters, they will see how wonderful their daddy is and also learn how to appreciate their husbands. Okay, and I just love praising God for the wonder of my husband!


I am so thankful today as I realize that I have been struggling with health issues more than normal these last few weeks, and my husband has been so compassionate and tender through it all. I have also had a migraine off and on for the past 14 days. My attitude has not been sweet, I have been weary and teary, and he prays with me and for me and takes care of me.


Thank you Father in heaven for a man who truly cherishes me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle,
I am so glad that you love your hubby so much...and that he takes care of you so well. Praise God for a happy marriage:) God wants us to enjoy the gifts He gives us.

I will pray for your health and the migraines. That is no fun.

Betsy

Gloria said...

What a great hubby! You are blessed!

I awarded you! See my blog for details.

Blessings,
Gloria