Saturday, January 17, 2009

Endless Reasons Why I Love My Man!

Warning: You may not let the enemy use these posts to compare or be discouraged. All husbands are sinners and therefore not perfect. But, it is our duty as wives, I believe, to focus on the wonderful and lovely in our husbands, and they all have something worth being thankful for, right?!
That said. . .
I am starting a new series. I got the idea from another mommy blogger.
I am so blessed by my husband and how wonderful he is that I am going to post reasons why I love him so. So, bear with me, okay?
You have to realize that the ultimate reason for this blog is for my daughters, they will see how wonderful their daddy is and also learn how to appreciate their husbands. Okay, and I just love praising God for the wonder of my husband!




The most recent reason I love him is this:


A completely organized JUNK DRAWER!

My man took upon himself to organize the whole junk drawer all by himself. Of course, it was sort of selfish, because he hates the mess, but still, am I a blessed woman or what?

What could you share that you love about your man today? I would love to hear it, as would he! Why not let him know now?!

3 comments:

Mary said...

My husband, Glenn, talks to me and psychoanalyzes me! If I didn't have him, I would have nobody to talk to. And, he helps around the house without being asked. And, he buys me things. And, he fixes stuff. And, he rememebers birthdays and anniversaries. And he takes me places. And he works hard. And he has character and itegrity. And he is conscientious. He always puts me first. And he says I love you and You are pretty a lot. He is very intelligent. And he spends much time with our boys. And he is handsome and still slim for a man his age (58). We have been married almost 39 years. Love him very much. don't express it enough. Could go on and on all day.

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Yeah Civilla, Props to Glenn! Thank you Lord for Godly husbands, God is so good to us.

Kelli said...

I just found your blog from Keeper of the Home and I just want to say thanks. For the disclaimer. Sometimes when I read other blogs or hear stories about other husbands I get down on mine in my head and that's what the enemy wants. So that was good for me, the disclaimer, because I have a great husband. So thanks!