Monday, January 19, 2009

Endless Reasons Why I Love My Man!

Warning: You may not let the enemy use these posts to compare or be discouraged. All husbands are sinners and therefore not perfect. But, it is our duty as wives, I believe, to focus on the wonderful and lovely in our husbands, and they all have something worth being thankful for, right?!


That said. . .



I am so blessed by my husband and how wonderful he is that I am going to post reasons why I love him so. So, bear with me, okay?
You have to realize that the ultimate reason for this blog is for my daughters, they will see how wonderful their daddy is and also learn how to appreciate their husbands. Okay, and I just love praising God for the wonder of my husband!


A wonderfully encouraging note!
(Tucked between my pillows,
I found it as I was going take a nap)


What makes this so special is that I have been struggling lately with feeling like I am not 'good enough' at anything in my life. This note was timely and sweet. And, to make it even sweeter, he 'bought' this card from our six year old who loves making cards like her sister and longs for a market to sell them like her sister. I think she found one in her daddy. And I, a happy recipient!

No comments: