- Purpose to focus on them
- Cut out the distractions that pull my heart away (like computer, my to-do list, my natural ability to go with the flow of busyness)
- Choose! Make a choice of the will to physically turn my heart, my eyes, myself towards them
- Stop! Stop the continuing on as normal and focus on being a Mama
- Don't ignore the opportunities to do my job! Train, love, disciple, tie heart strings, ect.
- Stop running! Be the grown-up here, show some self-discipline!
- Speak my "Mama Truths" (please feel free to copy these until you can make your own)
"You could easily fill your day with frivolous or selfish pursuits. Guard your time and energy...determine in your heart to respond immediately to every prompting of the Holy Spirit!" ( Frances Roberts)
Let's be that Titus 2 woman who is sober of mind (temperate, disciplined) and who loves her husband and her children, and be self-controlled, chaste, homemakers. . . that the word of God may not be blasphemed or discredited. (Titus 2:4-5)
I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me! (Phil. 4:13)