- to be sweet and gentle with my children (all the time)
- to be selfless in serving my family
- to submit sweetly and quietly to my dear husband
- to love the seemingly unlovable in my life
- to be adorned with a meek and quiet spirit
All of these to name a few. . .
When you go to bed each night and wonder if you will ever see the things you long for, don't let discouragement set in!
He who promised is faithful!
. . .that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass.