Monday, October 1, 2012

It’s a New Day

I am not quite sure why this song is on my mind today.  I have only heard it maybe three times.  But it is October first, and a Monday, and the beginning of a new school year, and the end of a tremendously busy season (though I don’t think I will be to much less busy) and frankly, I just love the beginning of anything, well, except for the beginning of this nasty cold.

I have so utterly missed sharing my heart here.  So much has been going on and I don’t think my life has ever, ever been so full and my brain cells every been so maxed out.  I mean ever.

It has been an extremely challenging yet beautiful season.  Our ‘family’ business has been a whirlwind and I have hardly been able to keep my head above water.  Actually, quite often I felt like I was drowning.  But the Lord grew and stretched me.  Many old fears I thought were dealt with came up.  Some ‘baggage’ I thought I left behind apparently was still there.

It’s a new day and I am excited to be turning my heart back towards home and these children more than it has been. I know I have not been out of line with what the Lord has put on our plates, but I tell you, as much as I have been thrilled with this ‘business’ and the HUGE blessings that came along.  I am a wife and mama!  I love the limelight, the attention, the accolades, the sales, the women I get to deal with on a regular basis, the ministry opportunities, but I was made to be a wife and mama first.

Wondering what in the world I am talking about?  Below is about a bazillion pictures to give you an idea.  This does not include the classes, the Antique Markets, the ‘picking’, and countless dealings through emails.  This is just a peek at the ‘fun’ I have had.

P1090951P1090955IMG_3449IMG_2814-4IMG_2843-5IMG_3388IMG_3394IMG_3399IMG_2358done minirope dresserantique nightstandsIMG_3357-35IMG_2970IMG_3401IMG_3402IMG_3404IMG_3410IMG_3411IMG_3412IMG_3422P1060033P1060034IMG_3527P1100032

Okay, I’ll stop.  This is really just a tiny sampling, and I mean tiny, of what I have been up to in the last several months.  Perhaps this explains my absence better than words. 

If you would like to see more of what we have been doing, please feel free to visit our business blog at {re}imagined just for you.  Or, if you prefer, you can follow us on Facebook too, {re}imagined Facebook page.  (sounds all ‘high-techy’ doesn’t it?  My sons handle most of this for me, they help make me ‘legit’)

I have missed you and have loved your emails and your checking in on me.  Thank you!  Hopefully I am back!

Blessings,

Michelle

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Michelle ~~~ You are truly amazing. God Bless You,
Sincerely,
Michele
Pearl 13.1