Just wanted to remind those of you who want to join in the 60/60 challenge. We are officially starting
Sunday, November 1, 2009
I am loving this! It is so amazing to turn my heart towards Him all throughout the day.
* I am able to get my heart back to a place of peace
* Scripture is ever before me
* Finally feel like I am really praying for others consistently
* Children tend to drop everything and join me in prayer (w/o prompts from me)
* My almost 2 year old bows his head, folds his hands and closes his eyes at the sound of the timer. (can you imagine the benefit what this could mean for this little man?)
* I can only imagine what goes on in all their little minds as they see mom stop to pray or meditate on scripture all throughout the day.
This is the watch that I have, which, by the way, does have an hourly chime I am told.
Silly me ;-) (I bought this a long time ago and paid A LOT more for it.)
I am not sure how to make it chime every hour, and I am not sure I want to. If I forget to set the timer for any amount of time, I feel like I miss Him so much. For now I am going to stick with every 3o minutes. I think I need it!
Let me know if you are joining in.