Sunday, October 11, 2009

WOW! What a Party!

A few reminders:
I will close Mr. Linky at 5:00 pm (If my tech support can help me with that ;-)
You may certainly continue to go visiting and meeting new women. You might want to save, in a Favorites folder, each of the blogs you plan to keep up with, as with the last party I hosted, Mr. Linky went away with me knowing it. ;-)
(I plan to put each link in a 'Blog Party' folder in my favorites as I have not yet had a chance to really get to know all those who linked up)
I will probably have two drawings! I am thinking of more and more ideas of what to 'throw' into the give-away boxes! This is so fun for me.
Like the last time I hosted a blog party, there have been so many great comments and wonderful testimonies of women being encouraged. Thank you to all of you who linked up. And thank you to all of you who went to the other blogs and left words of encouragement.
You have until tomorrow at 5:00 pm (eastern time) to link up and get your name in the drawing, if you have not.
Don't forget to save the links just in case I lose them when I close Mr. Linky!!
Stay tuned for the drawing!
Unfortunately, I need to limit those eligible for the drawing to those who reside in the United States.
Please let me know if this excludes you so I may enter the names accordingly. Thank you for understanding.

6 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

This was such a lovely idea! I have been encouraged by many women who left comments on my blog and it was a great excuse to go "blog surfing" and find more women in which I have many things in common with!

Great job, Michelle!

Blessings,
Stacie

Camille said...

Thanks so much Michelle!

It has been wonderful to meet other women who are in the "trenches" of living out the life we are called to as Christian wives and mothers. May the Lord give you daily what you need as you keep your focus on Him...He will accomplish exactly in you what He desires! :)

Resting In Him!
Blessings to you dear friend!
Camille

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing this! I read some really great blogs this weekend!

Also wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family.

Mary said...

I completely forgot about this. Maybe I'll get in on the next party.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I plan on doing some more visiting this evening. If I am to late for Mr. Linky I can always go back into your comments to find other party ladies.

Deb said...

Michelle, Thanks so much for hosting this party!!!! You have no idea what a blessing you are to all of us. Hope things are going great!!! :o)
HUGS!!!
Deb