Saturday, October 17, 2009

Harvest of Friends Blog Party

My wonderful and dear friend Lynnette from Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground is hosting a party starting Monday! I know we just had a party here, but don't you just love a good party? In light of the heaviness of this past week I have decided to join in and have some fun.
Be sure to head over there and check out the details. She is having some great give-aways.
There are also twenty questions that you can answer one or more to help the rest of us get to know you.
Sounds like just what this mama needs. Want to join me?

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Looks fun and like you said...who doesn't love a good party? :)
P.S. I am a bit(well..more than a bit) late with the breakfasts you gave recipes for but am looking forward to trying the steel cut oats and granola!

Gloria said...

Hi Michelle,

I have a little bit of fun news. My daughter, Julia, would like to create a header for your blog for free! She wants to bless you and thought you might enjoy that. What do you think? If you want, just leave me a comment and we can work out the design ideas. If you do want the header and want to link to her blog, she would appreciated it. Check out her Etsy shop to see some of her creativity. http://thebannerboutique.etsy.com
Remember this is FREE!
Love,
Gloria