Sunday, October 4, 2009

Encouraging Videos On Motherhood

I stumbled across these two videos by Christy Nockels. They are an amazing encouragement to mamas. Listen to them as you have time, I think they were 6-7 minutes each. Trust me, very, very encouraging!

When your done I'd love to hear your thoughts and how these might have touched your heart.

Being A Mom {Part 1} from christy nockels on Vimeo.


'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

Being A Mom {Part 2} from christy nockels on Vimeo.

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

It could be just me (I am not so good at technology ;o) but I couldn't get either of these to play.

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Hi Lynn, I just tried them and they worked, Do you see her on the screen? Does it have a triangle on the bottom? I just pushed that and it played. Let me know if it is not working for anyone else, please.

Lynn said...

And it works! Thank you :) I think I just wasn't waiting long enough (it takes 5 - 10 seconds before starting). They are lovely videos.