Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh, The Fun of Blog Friends!

This past weekend I was privileged enough to have three blog friends over for our children's baptisms! Now, two of them were friends before blogging, but we had reconnected through blogging.





From left to right, Kathy, from Regan Family Farm. Cindy, from Farmgirl Cyn. Angie, from Maple Valley Farms. And me!

What fun!

As you probably know, Brian and I are going to be going to Georgia this weekend. We are going to be able to 'hook up' with three blogging friends from Georgia! Are there any others who are in the Atlanta area??
I will finally be able to meet Elizabeth, from Yes, They're All Ours. Gloria, from Gloria In Excelsis Deo. And my sweet Natalieh, from Pure Heart!!

3 comments:

busymomof10 said...

How Exciting!!! I can't wait to meet you in person and hug your neck! :) Discovering your blog and getting to know YOU has been a tremendous Blessing!!! :) Can't wait for Saturday!

Linda said...

Glad you are feeling better Michelle and able to go on this trip.

So blessed by your kids baptisms. And I know your heart was happy!

Have fun with your blog friends.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Mrs Happy Homemaker said...

Oh, thats so great!

I used to live in the Atlanta area - Gwinnett area to be exact. But left all the hustle & bustle behind for the country settings of NC :)

Have fun!!