Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane



We are leaving tomorrow for Georgia! Just Brian and I! For eight days! One would think I would be jumping for joy. Well, as much as time away will be wonderful, I will miss my children greatly! They will be here with my mom and her husband, who has graciously offered to care for them while we are gone. I know, I am so blessed!


As you may remember, we are going to Georgia for a 'For Their Life' conference. We are so excited. Sitting under 40 hours of great teaching, praying, being prayed for, sounds like my kind of 'vacation'!


Please pray for us and for our children. Pray for safety and peace. Pray for wisdom and that the eyes of our hearts would be opened.


Will be back here in about 10 days. I will miss you! {{{{hugs}}}}

5 comments:

The Girl in the Pink Dress said...

Oh I hope you have a great time!
Will miss you posting here- can't wait to hear all about it!
The Girl in the Pink Dress

Unknown said...

Praying you have a WONDERFUL trip...come home refreshed and refilled! Praying also for your kids and your mom....what an amazing gift! :)

cooperkelly4 said...

praying here too!

Gombojav Tribe said...

Just came back from 10 days away with my husband, too! It was sooooo refreshing!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

elaine said...

A big Georgia welcome to you and Brian!! I hope you both have a wonderful time here (and that the weather isn't too hot and humid). I pray the Lord richly blesses your time together. Can't wait to hear all about the conference when you get back.