It was a couple of years ago, I think, that I stumbled on Ann’s blog. (Forever changed, that’s for sure) I set out right away to make a Gratitude Journal. I did ‘okay’ with keeping up with it.
To be honest, I struggle to stay thankful in all things. I can be disciplined in many areas, but this one eludes me. I will not give up. That is why Thankfulness is something that will be relentlessly pursued, this year, Lord willing.
You see, I believe this principle, being thankful in all things . . . naming your ‘gifts’ . . . seeing Him in every. moment.of.your.life . . . slowing to be present and rejoice in the moment . . . I believe this to be absolutely vital to my victory in this life, maybe yours too?
So, I join the community, the accountability to post online some of the things I am thankful for each week.
- Discovering Doctrine together as a family (I recommend the eBook, as you will want the ability to just print up the amount of pages you need vs. making copies)
- wonderful Saturday working side by side with the man I love with joy ALL day
- family movie night, the WHOLE family Faith Like Potatoes (extremely inspirational!)
- little girls with mama hearts
- sick little boy and his sad baby blues
- frozen pond=happy children
- traditional meals every week; Saturday: burger night, Sunday: Roast Chicken
- schedules, lists, goals, planning
- corporate prayer and fasting
- can’t get enough of “I wuv you Mimi'” and “ I miss you Mimi” (I love you, Levi!)