Sunday, May 30, 2010

Physical Aspect of Healing and Deliverance

I thought I would go through many of the symptoms that I experienced with Adrenal Exhaustion and give you an update.
Depression: GONE COMPLETELY! Including any symptoms that go along with depression. I do not remember a time in my life that I have been so full of joy. I wake up smiling. I smiled through some migraines this past week. I smile at my dear husband every time I see him! So, the depression is gone!
Hypoglycemia: Gone! I used to have to eat every 2-3 hours or else I would be very shaky, weak and dizzy. Not anymore. I eat when I am hungry, sometimes even long after I am hungry with no ill-effects!
Extreme Exhaustion: Gone! I would slowly move from bedroom to living room couch to bathroom and back to bed again. I, on good days, good 'help' in the kitchen, doing a little prep work but then having to go lie down again. I was exhausted by 10:00 in the morning and would definitely need a long nap everyday. Not anymore! I do still lie down if I get a little tired, but it is for about a half an hour.
I could do very little around the house. I did not do laundry, make my own bed, cook, clean, brush the girls hair. When I say I did very little, I am not kidding! For the past several weeks the children have either been with my mom or my dear friend about three days a week. I now have energy and just buzz around the house almost like normal. I still feel a little weakness every once in a while and suspect I am not quite running at full steam, but definitely at 80-90%!
Insomnia: I have slept horribly for years. I am now sleeping 5 hour blocks and feeling refreshed in the morning.
Unable to handle noise/chaos: This is a tough one, especially if you have a very large family. I used to not be able to handle the children talking to me, or the vacuum ( I would go hide in my room), water running, fans blowing. Just about any noise made me feel like I was going crazy and I had to get away from it. I can now listen to the children (when I am not being selfish ;-) I was even able to handle the "mommy, watch me" by the pool the other day. I think there was about 30 "mommy, watch me's" within five minutes and I was fine!!
Brain Fog: I can think again!!! I am still ditsy, say my two older sons, with respect. They say I keep life fun and interesting. I can plan our menu. I can think about school or a grocery list.
Blood Pressure/Pulse: During this whole ordeal my blood pressure ran about 90/45 and my pulse was around 48. My BP is now my normal 110/60 and my pulse is somewhere between 60-70. Both totally normal!! (low blood pressure and pulse are an indication of how slow my body was functioning, also an indication of a low functioning thyroid)
No more anxiety, irritability (within reason ;-), panic attacks, fear, sensitivity to cold, hair loss. There are more, I am sure, these are just the most obvious to me right now.
Loss of libido: This has been a very dramatic change! Brian is thrilled ;-) We call me 'Stella' now, because this girl has got her groove back!! (blush)
The most amazing thing to me is that I feel like ME! again. Actually, I'm not even sure if I am me again because I have not been me for so long, I forgot who "ME" was! Whoever I am, I LIKE her!
You remember my post Snapshots of Adrenal Fatigue, right? Go back and read that and compare it to this post! God has healed and delivered me!!
If you are struggling with Adrenal Fatigue/Exhaustion, there is hope! It is an illness with a spiritual roots that can be dealt with and you too can find healing and deliverance! Please check out the book, A More Excellent Way and/or the ministry Be In Health. God used these two things, this book and ministry to bring truth and revelation to me. I do not put my hope in the book or ministry, they were just tools that the Lord used. I pray you find the answers you are looking for. If you know of anyone struggling with their health, please refer them to this post.

10 comments:

cooperkelly4 said...

I just read your other post (the adrenal fatigue symptoms one.) I have one word to describe that one: heartbreaking. =( I am so glad that God has brought you to this deliverance and that He is restoring you and your family. The only thing that even remotely resembles that for a small season is when I miscarried one of our babies. I am so happy for you. Rejoicing with you, Kelly

Louise said...

How did you get better so fast? I am doing the womentowomen.com program and am seeing some improvements! I had all the same symptoms you had - it is horrible to feel so bad and in essence, find oneself backing out of life. I am thrilled for you that you are so well now! Praise God!

The FitzGerald Family said...

This sounds exactly like what happened to me when my thyroid went out.

So glad to hear that the Lord has been blessing your socks off!

Liz in CA

Unknown said...

Praising the Lord with you, dear friend! ♥

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Thank you, ladies.

Louise, please read the past few posts! The Lord has healed me!! I am not being 'maintained' by supplements or drugs, but the Lord healed me. Adrenal and thyroid issue have spiritual roots and can be dealt with in the spiritual realm. Please check it out!

Louise said...

Michelle,
I do believe it is spiritual, but for me it is also physical, damage done to my brain in a traumatic brain injury. I believe the car accident was not brought on by God,but because I asked for His help. These symptoms have been building since the injury. I thought I was getting better and then took a nose-dive after a transatlantic cruise and a 20 hour flight from Rome. I believe it will get better, but take a little time and diligence in taking care of me and living differently. I can not do all I used to be able to do and there is a lot of grief in that. I have 2 grandsons and 2 children - I cannot be the mother I dreamed of being, but that dream must be put aside. I pray, meditate, rest, eat well, have read what to do. But I cannot take away that my brain was damaged - I was near death and had an angel speak to me. I am very spiritual, connected to the spirit world, but a human on earth. Praise God for your healing!

Louise said...

Oops - should have been a 10 hour flight! Had a great trip, felt pretty good, then fell off a cliff, jet lag and being in an airplane for someone as sensitive as I am, very difficult.

Anonymous said...

I am believing that my fatigue (I have Hashimoto's Disease) will be heealed too. I am so blessed to find your testimony!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year I was healed from my depression and I know that there was definately a spiritual element to it. xo

busymomof10 said...

Just wondering here -- are you saying your adrenal fatigue was entirely spiritual in nature? Or was it a combination? Your healing is so dramatic and sudden that it is hard to believe! I am So Happy for you!

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Elizabeth, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't lived it! It has been amazing! It is hard to wrap up in a few sentences, but, yes, I believe that my adrenal fatigue and all the various symptoms were spiritual. Now what I mean by this is that the Lord showed me, throught this ministry, that Adrenal FAtigue is a 'fear, stress and anxiety' based illness. the medical community believes this too. Once I repented of many things, like fear and believe a whole ton of lies and then was delivered of the spirits of fear, rejection, self-hatred, and on and on, quite literally I was completely healed! It was so amazing. It is my understanding with fear related illnesses it can take some time for the body to come back into alignment, but for some reason the Lord healed and delivered in a powerful way. Not sure how well this explains it, but I lived it, my family is still shocked to see a mama go from bedridden to doing cartwheels and dancing for joy! Praise God! He forgives all our iniquities and heals all our diseases!