Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Word for Those Struggling

My heart is so heavy with all of the trials and afflictions that so many women are going through. I have gotten many emails, comments and have read of so many women struggling right now. From severe marriage to serious health issues with everything in between, including financial hardships, emotional issues, relational issues, death of loved ones, caring for elderly parents, parenting struggles, and spiritually challenging situations. I have been praying a lot lately and as I was seeking the Lord this morning these verses stood out to me as an encouragement for those struggling to hang on right now. I pray they speak to your heart and strengthen you to press on! They have me.


Say to those who are fearful-hearted,

“ Be strong, do not fear!
Behold, your God will come with vengeance,
With the recompense of God;
He will come and save you.”
“ Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
For I am the LORD your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

You are precious in My sight,
You have been honored,
And I have loved you;
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Even to your old age, I am He,
And even to gray hairs I will carry you!
I have made, and I will bear;
Even I will carry, and will deliver you

Remember the former things of old,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like Me,
Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,
Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
And I will do all My pleasure,’

You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
Trust in the LORD forever,
For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.
Women of God, do you hear what this is saying? He will come and save you! You are HIS and you are precious in His sight! He will strengthen you and carry you. There is none other like our God! Keep your mind stayed on Him! Do not faint, who knows but your deliverance is right around the corner. Lift up your eyes and begin praising Him right now for the deliverance that is on its way to you! Trust in the LORD forever, for YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength! Read the end of the book, ladies, we win!!
These verses were taken from the book of Isaiah, chapters 35, 43, 41, 46 and 26. (Emphasis mine)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((Michelle) That was a very beautiful post! Thank you for sharing!

In His Grace,
Miss Carrie
A Country Helpmeet

Wanting What I Have said...

Michelle, Thank you for sharing these incredibly uplifting words. You are right, we win! Our God has already won, for death has been conquered! Hallelujah!

Gloria said...

Michelle,
Thank you! These words have ministered to my heart. Yes, God is so faithful and loving! We win!
Blessings,
Gloria

Unknown said...

Isaiah 41:10 is one of my favorite verses! I quote it all the time! God is our strength! AMEN!