Thursday, April 23, 2009

He KNOWS!



He knows the way that I take, when He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

I am so thankful that I serve the LIVING, guiding, Sovereign of the universe, our acting, powerful personal Jehovah!

He is an Almighty Guide Who knows and directs my steps, not matter where they lead.

He KNOWS the way I take, every way I take!

Like Job, see God's hand in everything and say, "Though He slay me, yet will I hope and trust in Him!"

Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!

O my soul, praise Him, for He is thy health and salvation!

All ye who hear, now to His temple draw near;

Praise Him in glad adoration.

Praise to the Lord, who over all things so wondrously reigneth,

Shelters thee under His wings, yea, so gently sustaineth!

Hast thou not seen how thy desires ever have been

Granted in what He ordaineth?


Praise to the Lord, who hath fearfully, wondrously, made thee;

Health hath vouchsafed and, when heedlessly falling, hath stayed thee.

What need or grief ever hath failed of relief?

Wings of His mercy did shade thee.


Praise to the Lord, who doth prosper thy work and defend thee;

Surely His goodness and mercy here daily attend thee.

Ponder anew what the Almighty can do,

If with His love He befriend thee.

8 comments:

Denise said...

Amen, bless you.

Connie said...

Yes, praise the Lord for who He is and His continued interest in mankind!

Jerralea said...

I love when you spoke of God as an "our acting, powerful personal Jehovah!" I'm so glad that He wants to be personal with us!

I enjoyed your praise to the Lord on this Thankful Thursday.

Sandy said...

God's sovereignty is always a comfort to me.

Homemaker Ang said...

everything is good between you and i! i have been having huge email troubles as of late and a broken keyboard on my computer so i have to wait to use M's at night and then i am so tired
xoxoxoxoxo

thank you for your encouragement

Kelly Hallahan said...

I just read this verse today and then you blogged about it! Thanks for faithfully relaying God's word! He is speaking this word of hope to my soul!

Laurie Ann said...

Amen! Happy Thankful Thursday!

LAURIE said...

Beautiful TT post today. May you feel Gods hand leading you thru your day. Happy TT! -Laurie