Saturday, January 3, 2015

He’s Waiting For You

How You are always here, no matter how far I wander and no matter how long. You are always here. Rich in mercy, great in love.

Guilt would try to drown me, for my failures and weaknesses. The constant ‘distraction’ of life I succumb too. The blatant choice I make of this world over Your word, of busyness of life over sitting with You. What do I get when I come to my senses? Love and mercy. They wash over me, no matter how undeserving I feel. You are here. Emmanuel, ‘God with us.’ (Matthew 1:23)

I sense in my spirit, acceptance and peace. No condemnation, no chastising, only love. The truth that I am chosen, holy and dearly loved echoes through my heart. (Col. 3:12) I’ll never do it ‘good enough’, ever, but his doesn’t change Your love for me.

You never, EVER, turn away from me. Ever! It is I who am prone to wander. You are steadfast. You are faithful and true to Your word an character. I find rest and peace in You. I breath in, I breath out. There is no place safer, more beautiful, more peaceful, more complete, than under the shadow of Your wings. With each breathe, life fills me. Joy and peace flow through my whole being. You are all I need. Once again, the Prince of Peace reigns in my heart.

I’m not sure where you are today. In that place of basking in His glory or hiding in shame. If it is the latter, come out into the light! He is here, waiting for you with nothing but love and acceptance! You are His child, He longs to be with you. He loves you with an everlasting love. (Jer. 31:3)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Too bad you don't have share buttons to put up on your posts! I am enjoying them! God Bless!