Sunday, November 11, 2012

You Are My Portion

This is what the Lord ministered to my heart this morning.  Hoping it touches your heart as well.

There was something big to me that I could not solve or figure out how to do.  Nothing earth shattering, yet big to me.  He once again provided all that I need and more.

It leaves me shaking my head in awe of how much He loves me, and how often I forget He does this sort of thing for me.

He is our FATHER, a good Father.  He loves us and will always meet our needs.  ALWAYS. Period.  He delights to  show His love to us.

Whatever it is right now in your life, He’s got it.  He really does.  Fall back into Him and trust Him to bring it about. He is your Father and He loves you!!

  . . . For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:31-43, but do go read the context, Mt. 6:25-34)

He KNOWS what you need!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Whatever it is right now in your life, He’s got it. He really does. Fall back into Him and trust Him to bring it about. He is your Father and He loves you!!<<<<<I so needed this reminder today. Thank you so much for posting! I have been praying for so long for someone and things just don't seem to change. It can get discouraging!! But...I WILL trust Him. Love the beautiful song too. Have a blessed day!

Lora said...

thanks so much, michelle. what a great reminder! :)