Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June Garden Tour

I thought it would be a good idea to post a video of our gardens this summer. I plan to do this the first Saturday of the month for the rest of the summer.




Maybe I will include some tips, recipes or just some odd things that might be going on that particular Saturday. Kind of a ‘day in the life of’ type of thing. I hope you enjoy it. If you ever have questions about how we do things or what we do, please feel free to ask.




Saturdays are always ‘work’ days around here. Brian and I typically start the day with a ‘latte meeting’ to plan the day and make the to-do list for everyone. It is usually pretty extensive. Everybody has many chores to do, and we all work together the whole day.




These videos start right out the back slider and take you through the back yard to the gardens. Sorry about the wind noise a couple of times, I’ll try to fix that next time. I’m not a professional, you know, I just play one on TV. Winking smile






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVED hearing your voice and taking the tour with you. I am at my brothers this weekend and was able to watch this since he has wifi. I never would have been able to see this at home! So glad I got to see this!