Wednesday, August 31, 2011

YOU! Have Overcome!!

This is the encouragement the Lord sent my way this morning, perhaps it will minister to your heart too.

I was led to 1 John 2 and 3

. . . you have overcome the wicked one (1 Jn. 2:13)

. . . because you are strong, the Word of God abideth in you and you have overcome the wicked one  (1 Jn. 2:14)

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil.  (1 Jn. 3:8)

If Jesus Christ humbled Himself and came to earth, died and rose again, defeating sin and the devil for the express purpose of destroying the works of the devil and redeeming His precious children, then what in the world am I doing wallowing in the ‘mully grubs’—fellowshipping with the devil, allowing his little buddies to defeat me and ruin my day!?!?

Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world!!

Greater is He that is in YOU than He that is in the world!!

I am not sure what mud puddle you might be in today, but get out!  Don’t hang out there.  Don’t fellowship with the enemy!  You have overcome him, believe it, live it, walk it out!!!

Now, don’t be jealous, but I get to have my wonderfully sweet, but tired daughter-in-love and her precious baby girl over for the day.  I get to pamper her, MAKE her rest and just love on her.  I know, I am so blessed.  Don’t go into envy and jealousy Winking smile

Have an awesome overcoming kind of day!!

2 comments:

cooperkelly4 said...

amen sista!

Coby said...

You put it perfectly: "don't fellowship with the enemy!" Thanks for this encouragement! I'm going through some MORE deliverance right now from fear and anxiety! I've given away too much joy, peace, and rest to the enemy. I'm so. over. it. I'm at a place where I'm just at the end of myself, and I desperately need God to make me new!!! AMEN!