Monday, August 5, 2013

What I have learned

If I had to sum up 47 years of living and all I have learned, I could do it in two simple points.


1. God is love. Pure. Holy. Unadulterated love.


2. His faithfulness is beyond human comprehension ~ never will He leave me or forsake me. Period.


Get ahold of these two truths and all they encapsulate, see all of life and its circumstances, good and bad, through these lenses, and you've got it! Plain and simple. He loves you and He will never leave you. Period.
That's all I've got, exactly 47 years of living on this earth and this is the best of what I have learned. Everything else pales in comparison.

Blessings upon blessings,


Michelle (child of God and so thankful!)

2 comments:

Lora said...

God's been speaking to my heart a lot lately about His faithfulness! He is so good. :)

Heaven's Walk said...

God is soooo good allll the time. Sometimes it's difficult for me to remember that, but when I look at my friends (like you my sweet sista!), the home I live in, the food in my pantry, the love of my family and furbabies....yep. I am blessed, too. All glory be to Him!!! ♥

xoxo laurie