Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Works for Me (personal hygiene storage;-)


Forgive me for getting personal here, but I just have to share this idea. It has solved a problem for me, maybe it will do the same for you.

Our cabinet in the bathroom is too far to reach, so, if you need to change your 'sanitary napkin' you have to have thought ahead or try and stretch for it.


I despised having a bag of sanitary napkins sitting on the floor for a week each month, as well as the box of panty liners.


This box is perfect for my needs. The lid goes on it when company is coming and it just looks rather nice, well, as nice as a box of feminine hygiene products can look!

I suppose any basket or box would work; whatever floats
your boat.

Sorry if this was TMI!

Have a lovely day and check out more Works for Me Wednesday at Rocks in My Dryer!






5 comments:

Veggiemomof2 said...

That is a neat idea. You could put a magazine on the top of the lid so it looks like a magazine stool. I have a curious little boy, so I just keep a few in my medicine cabinet shelf.

tigerchick said...

I really like that idea. I need to get a pretty box like that. I do have the same toilet tissue holder you have!
Melanie

The Pennington Point said...

Hi Michelle, it's nice to "meet" another mom of nine. Great tip for the feminine products. This would work especially well in the girls' bathroom. Lisa~

ccsmomma said...

Good tip! My bathroom is so small that this isn't usually a problem but I'll definatly keep it in mind for the next house. (I know there will be one...someday!)

FreshWhippedStitches said...

I have a tiny bathroom, but wherever I have found to store things is always too far away! I have been trying to figure this one out for months. Ta Da! I know what I'm looking for this weekend! ;)